Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
Information we collect
We collect the following types of information
Information you provide us directly:
- Your email address and password and the Company name when you register for the Statusbrew account.
- Other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods (phone, email, online forms, surveys, in-person meetings, etc).
- Your billing address and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction, and when making purchases through the Services.
- User generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms).
- Information we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our Services.
- Images or other files that you may publish via our Services.
- The geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices.
- Information relating to an individual’s real time location.
- A unique Statusbrew user ID which is assigned to you upon registration.
- Account information that you provide for your user account (e.g., first and last name, phone number). This information allows us to help you "found" on Statusbrew.
- Communications between you and Statusbrew. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User. However, in cases when there is a service bug, failure or any other important alert, we may store analytics for that bug, failure or alert which can be used to identify a particular user.
Log file information:
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Statusbrew. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
How we use your information
Statusbrew uses the data for the following general purposes.
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- Develop and test new products and features;
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- To verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with installed Third-Party Apps);
- To contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions;
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners;
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- To sell or market Statusbrew products and services to you;
- To keep the Services safe and secure.
Content generated by Customer
Statusbrew is a social media management platform. By its nature, Services enable our customers to bring together their social networks and other applications that they already use, all in one place.
In particular, the various Services allow our customers to instantly connect to other third party services, including “Supported Platforms” such as Twitter, Facebook, etc. When our customers link a Supported Platform to their Statusbrew account or when they register with a Supported Platform through their Statusbrew account, our customers can choose to instantly collect, process, share and access such third party services and Supported Platform via their Statusbrew account (subject to the terms of the license agreements with the Supported Platforms and other third party services).
In this way, our customers can obtain, use and analyze public Personal Information from Supported Platforms and third party services of their choosing, and also create, input, submit, post, store, view or display Personal Information through the functionality in the Services. Such information can include Personal Information of all types, including but not limited to the following categories:
- user generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms)
- contact details (such as name, email address, telephone number)
- information relating to individual’s real time location
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Medium, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
Web: Contact Form